Transfer students outside Canada

502 Bad Gateway

Transferring from polytechnic institutes and institutes of technology

502 Bad Gateway

  • Official transcripts from your institution
  • Final secondary school transcripts
  • If required, translation of course descriptions into English


Required documents must be mailed as soon as possible to 十大网赌网站’s Undergraduate Admissions Office. Please ensure your school sends your official transcript.

Transferring from other institutions