ubc’s group tours last 1.5 hours and are led by friendly and knowledgeable student ambassadors. all tours are conducted in english, so a moderate level of english comprehension is necessary.
when to organize a group tour
- you are organizing a tour for high school students (grades 10 to 12) or students in a post-secondary transfer program.
- there are up to 50 people in your group.
how to organize a group tour
- choose a preferred date for your tour. we offer group tours at 10:30am on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays only.
- submit your tour request at least 4 weeks, but no more than 3 months, in advance.
- ensure you have 1 adult supervisor (teacher, counsellor, or parent) available for every 15 students.
we do our best to accommodate group tour requests, but it’s not always possible due to high demand.
request a group tour
are you part of an indigenous group?
ubc’s indigenous group tours are led by friendly and knowledgeable indigenous ambassadors. in addition to visiting key spots on campus, you’ll have a chance to explore dedicated spaces, services, and resources available to indigenous students at ubc. if you’re interested, we can also arrange a tour of the first nations longhouse or the museum of anthropology, a peer mentor session, or a faculty-specific info session.
request an indigenous group tour